FastMeasure - OBD-II
Just plug the OBD-II connector into the onboard diagnostics port (OBD-II) usually just below the dashboard. Calibrate, and you’re ready to measure. FastMeasure OBD-II is small in size, sits on the dashboard, and measures at highway speeds. The unit is easy to calibrate in either feet, yards, miles, or meters. For use on most vehicles 2006 or newer. With FastMeasure OBD-II, there is no external hardwiring required. Comes complete with a handy carry bag, Velcro dual lock tabs and instruction manual.
- Small footprint
- Large and easy to read backlight display
- Very accurate
- Easy to use - only two buttons, very intuitive
- Easy to calibrate
- Measures distance in feet or meters
- Displays speed in mph, kph or feet per minute
- Measures at speeds over .5 mile per hour (depending on vehicle)
- Simple Plug-N-Play installation
- Complete with a handy carry case
- Quickly and easily pause and reset count on the fly
- Affordably priced
- Can be mounted in most cars and trucks 2006 and newer
OBD-II Disclaimer - OBD-II unit is typically very accurate depending on vehicle. It may not be as accurate as other FastMeasure units using a magnetic sensor.